Call 410-288-2900
for immediate assistance

Disorderly Conduct Defense Attorney Ocean City, Maryland

Have you been charged with Disorderly Conduct in Ocean City, Maryland? Arrested in Ocean City while on vacation? Don’t let one mistake ruin the rest of your life. Call the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at (410) 288-2900 for immediate help and to speak with an Ocean City lawyer. Don’t wait till the last minute to start working on your case.

“Just because you’ve been charged with a crime, doesn’t mean you’re a criminal.” – Attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr.

Choose the experienced Ocean City Disorderly Conduct defense attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr. Attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., has been helping clients resolve their criminal and traffic cases in Ocean City, Md. for years, let his experience and knowledge go to work for you.

Call us today at (410) 288-2900 to schedule your FREE Disorderly Conduct defense consultation.

We’re here to help, contact the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at (410) 288-2900 or email attorney Randolph Rice to discuss your Disorderly Conduct charges.

Q: Who is Attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr.?

A: Attorney G. Randolph Rice Jr. is a former Assistant State’s Attorney and since 2009 has been a private attorney representing hundreds clients charged with Disorderly Conduct in Maryland. He has tried thousands of cases in front of Judges and Juries. He has been named by Super Lawyers as a Maryland Rising Star in the fields of criminal defense, DUI, DWI, Drunk Driving defense, and traffic violation defense.

Q: What are the maximum penalties for Disorderly Conduct in Ocean City, Maryland?

A: If you are convicted of Disorderly Conduct in Ocean City, the maximum penalty is 60 days, $500.00 fine, or both.

Q: Is Disorderly Conduct a misdemeanor or felony in Maryland?

A: Disorderly Conduct is classified as a misdemeanor in Maryland.

Q: I have been charged with Disorderly Conduct in Ocean City, Maryland and I don’t live in Maryland?

A: That is not a problem, many of our clients don’t live in Maryland and are charged while on vacation or visiting Ocean City, Maryland. We can conduct the initial interview via telephone or email and most of the legal work can be completed over the phone or by mail, fax, and email. We accept cash, check, money orders, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards. Therefore, you can make payment by mail or credit card over the phone. Call the office at (410) 288-2900 to retain a lawyer for your Disorderly Conduct charges today.

Q: What Happens if I am Convicted of Disorderly Conduct?

A: If you’re convicted of Disorderly Conduct in Ocean City, you could be facing jail, fines, court costs, probation, treatment/education classes, and any other conditions the court deems appropriate for your case. That is why it is so important to contact an experienced attorney to guide you through the process and fight for a not guilty or minimize the consequences.

Q: When Should I Contact a Lawyer If I Am Charged with Disorderly Conduct?

A: If you are charged with Disorderly Conduct in Ocean City, you should contact a lawyer as soon as possible. Call our office at (410) 288-2900 for immediate help. The longer you wait, the greater the chances that witnesses disappear or their contact information is lost and evidence is destroyed or unavailable for your defense.

Q: Who Should I Call if I am Charged with Disorderly Conduct in Ocean City, Maryland?

A: Contact Ocean City, Md. lawyer G. Randolph Rice, Jr., at (410) 288-2900 or by email.

Q: What can a lawyer do for me if I’m charged with Disorderly Conduct?

A: If you are charged with Disorderly Conduct in Ocean City, a lawyer can advise you of the charges and elements of the crime, possible penalties, represent you in a trial before a Judge or Jury, protect your Constitutional rights, prepare any defenses, negotiate with the Worcester County State’s Attorney’s Office to resolve your case, appear on your behalf if you are not required to appear in Court, or advise you on the best course of action in your case.

Q: Will I have to return to Ocean City, Md for my Disorderly Conduct trial date?

A: It depends on the type of charges you are facing. In some cases your attorney can appear on your behalf and you will not have to appear in Court. Once you retain our office, we will be able to determine if you will have to return to Ocean City, Maryland for your trial date.

Contact the Ocean City Criminal Defense and traffic violation attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., at (410) 288-2900 for immediate help.

Why Choose Randolph?

When choosing an attorney to handle a criminal case in Ocean City, MD, indivduals look at a number of factors: Trust, Value, Knowledge, and Availability.

Learn More

From our Blog

Have you been charged with DUI in Ocean City, Maryland?   You are going to want a lawyer that has handled thousands of DUI and ...

Read More

Check Out Our Videos

Take a look at some of our latest videos on YouTube to learn more about the Law Offices of Randolph Rice, Jr. and how we can help you.

View Videos